Our yard maintenance services cover all the basic needs of a well-maintained yard: lawn mowing, weed spraying, and power hedging. Each service is available at a different frequency based on the requirements of a typical yard:
- Lawn mowing has the option of every week or every 2 weeks
- Weed spraying is every 4 weeks
- Power hedging is 4 times per year
Our services are available on a subscription basis, so you can set it and forget it. Lawn mowing is required to be able to purchase weed spraying or power hedging. In general, a well-maintained yard requires all three services with weekly lawn mowing, though you can pick different combinations (for example, you may select lawn mowing every other week if you like your grass longer, or opt out of power hedging if you have no hedges).
Our yard maintenance team are all ezhome employees with competitive pay and benefits, so they can have a rewarding job, you can have peace of mind, and we can guarantee the quality and reliability of service. We provide them with a company phone, van and equipment, as well as extensive training. Each yard maintenance team is managed by a Field Manager and a Field Supervisor, who monitor performance and ensure your satisfaction is guaranteed. Each team member is trained to deliver the same high quality service. Whether your field technician is doing a great job, or something needs fixing, you can leave feedback for every visit and let us know — we love hearing from you and will follow up to ensure we continue doing a great job.
Unlike your typical gardener, we use technology to power our services and make everything easier.
- Your service price is available before you sign up, as soon as you enter your address. We set it based on publicly available data about your property and satellite imagery — no need to wait for an on-site visit or get a surprise price.
- You can manage your ezhome services directly from your account online, anytime you need to: see your upcoming visits and visit history in Visits; view and change your service details in Orders; view past charges and update payment information in Payments; view FAQs or chat with one of our friendly team members if you need help.
- Our gardeners use the ezhome app to manage their day (and review any notes you leave in your account) in the "Read First" section of your active services.
We’re a good fit if:
- Your yard is mostly lawn with fewer plants
- You prefer managing your service online
- You don’t want to spend time telling your gardener what to do
- You’re flexible with the day and time of service
- You’re okay with occasional gardener changes
If your yard has many specific requirements, or you have many unusual plants that require specialized horticultural care, or your yard has not been serviced for a long time and is very overgrown, then ezhome may not be the best fit for you.
If ezhome is the right service for you, sign up here! We’ll typically get your service started within at most one week, usually faster — keep an eye on your email for the service notification. We do not do quoting visits before starting service; we dive straight in — and we’ll spend some additional time upfront to get your yard in good shape for ongoing maintenance. Your service day will typically be the same, though it may change occasionally. Your credit card on file will be charged after each visit is completed, and you will be able to leave feedback and tell us how we did.